View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 04:24   #1
--Shadow Soldier--

Send a message via ICQ to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via AIM to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via Yahoo to Cats_In_The_Hat Send a message via Skype™ to Cats_In_The_Hat
New Pictures (And a fanfiction (NC-17 soon))

New pictures, explanation's are under the picture:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39153757/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39154173/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39154566/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/39154938/

Aaaaand, here's a fanfiction for you peoples to enjoy:

CHAPTER ONE

Lena sat quietly not paying attention to the soft murmur of voices around her. A woman approached her, smiling.
“Happy birthday, Lena.” She said.
“Yes, thank you.” Lena replied, putting on a fake smile. The woman noticed something strange and instantly looked confused.
“Where’s Yulia? It wouldn’t be like her to skip out on your birthday.” She asked. Lena glanced at her sadly then cast her eyes to the floor. “Oh! I-I’m sorry, Lena...”
“No, it’s okay. She probably has other important business to attend to I’m sure.” Lena remarked. The woman walked off an after a few minutes, Lena went to her room and curled up in her bed, anxiously awaiting a phone call from Yulia.

-------------------------

“Yes, I’ll be there soon.” Yulia smiled.
“OK, I’ll leave the front door unlocked for you, just make sure you lock it when you come in and you may stay as long as you’d like.” Came a male voice from the other side of the phone.
“Thank you.” Yulia smirked and closed her cell. She opened the box in her hand and looked in it one more time. “It’s perfect.” She whispered to herself and started the car.

-------------------------

Hours passed as Lena lay in her bed. Still nothing to be heard from Yulia. She couldn’t have possibly forgotten it was her birthday, could she? The murmur of people faded and the sound of dishes being put away could be heard. She looked at the clock. 11:32 P.M. The front door opened and closed. Weird, who would be leaving the house at this time? Footsteps sounded down the hall to her room. There was a light tap on the door. Lena figured it was her mother checking on her and remained on her bed, facing the wall opposite of the door.
“Come in.” Lena demanded. The door opened and closed. Someone silently made their way to Lena’s bed and sat down on the opposite side of her.
“What do you want?” Lena asked.
“What’s with the cold greeting? I came to see you.”
Lena jumped up at the slightly raspy voice and looked at the person situated next to her.
“Yulia?!” She exclaimed. Yulia flashed Lena a devious smirk.
“In the flesh.” Yulia replied.

CHAPTER TWO

“Wh-Why are you here?” Lena fumed.
“To wish you a happy birthday, of course.” Yulia answered.
“Well it’s almost over. It’s nearly 11:40 already, almost the 11th.” Lena remarked.
“No matter,” Yulia said, “I’ll make it quick, then.”
“Wait, how’d you get in the house without knocking or ringing the doorbell?” Lena inquired.
“I called your dad and told him that I was coming over and I wanted it to be a surprise, so he left the door unlocked for me.” Yulia answered. Lena nodded. “Now let’s have us a real birthday party!” Yulia shouted happily. She approached Lena and took one side of her face in the palm of her hand. Yulia then pulled Lena’s face towards her own and planted a tender, yet fiery kiss on Lena’s lips. To Yulia’s surprise, Lena didn’t return the kiss. Yulia pulled away.
“Lena, what’s the matter?” Yulia asked, stroking Lena’s deep red locks of curly hair. Lena looked at the ground for a second, then looked up directly in Yulia’s baby blue eyes.
“You waited until now to come give me a kiss? You could have done that anytime of the day.” Lena whined.
“True, but I couldn’t have gotten this anytime of the day.” Yulia admitted, pulling out a small white box from her jacket pocket. She handed the box to Lena with a huge grin on her face. Lena opened the box gingerly and gasped.
“So that’s what you were doing. Yulia, it’s beautiful!” Yulia smiled at Lena’s reaction.
“Well I’m glad you like it.” Yulia remarked. Inside the box was a silver chain necklace with a pendant that resembled the tattoo on Yulia’s hip dangling in the front. Yulia took the necklace from Lena’s hands and unhooked it. She wrapped her arms across Lena’s shoulders and hooked it behind her neck, letting it fall softly against Lena’s chest. Yulia sat down on the bed while Lena admired the necklace.
“Sorry I got mad at you. I love you, Yulia.” Lena apologized, her voice quiet.
“Show me.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 should be up soon (Which is NC-17 from the beginning to the end at that point....=P). I'd do it now, put I haven't got it typed out or on the thumb drive yet...But I do have it written, so it shouldn't be too long until I get the rest up.

--Michelle Koch