Thread: Mylène Farmer
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2005, 19:08   #10
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Hey bitch, you're not on the list
You witch! You suck! You bitch !
Hey Spy!..You know what I thi-ink ?...
This Clip is MA-GNI-FI-IC !

I'm not crazy about the song but I really LOVE It !!!......because it is as the Mylène that I loved...the Mylène of Tristana....the one who doesn't need to show systematically her "a...s" to proove she is in the move....For me she is BEAUTIFUL in this clip ...and it's for YEARS that i dont think anymore that from her...she is simple but ELEGANT and has recovered her mystery!....

First mystery : How could she be the same physically than 18 years ago...hihi....

No, about the meaning of the clip I think it would be a good thing to get some informations about the reference mentionned in the clip: "from "Les épouvantails" de Martial Leiter"...
Indeed, by my side i don't search really the meaning right now.....just some flashes...
...the sound of the wind of "Giorgino"
...the horse of "Libertine....
...the snow of "Tristana"...
...the factory of ...I don't remember "Tout est K.o..." ...
...the crow of "L'autre'...
...the crow and Mylène/Witch in a cage..symbole of Inquistion...
...the stockings of Libertine and as Farmer's brand but discret , here...
..the short hair of...i don't remember the name of this clip , when she is with her puppet and a guy who is acting her puppet which becomes alive...
....her wonderful coat!!!....I mean it's an alegant coat as she use to wear before instead of her last Bit...ch clothes.....
..the mirror of Tristana White Snow..
...the dead Mylène as her puppet with the magician...
...the glave..as the sword of King Arthur...
...the grave as in "il n'y a pas d'ailleurs"....
...the glave and the coat , walking in the snow...the same shapes as "Le petit Prince " de Saint-Exupéry, excepted he walks in the desert..
...the tissus as in Inamorrata , I think...
....and the face of dead birds......
i don't want to say stupidities....but i'm pretty sure i saw these same faces in drawing ....I mostly think it is Max Ernst 's drawing...not 100% sure ...but I think so....

So....
Hello, tatysite's little members....!!!! What do you wait to look at this clip!!!!! It's a good farmer 's ONE ! Yeah !

Thanks a lot Spy....a kiss to you for the clip.....

ps: http://www.lexpress.ch/loisirs/voyag...ouvantails.jpg "Les épouvantails" de Martial Leiter"

Last edited by nath; 28-03-2005 at 19:28.