View Single Post
Old 14-02-2004, 19:37   #60
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Originally posted by haku
Maybe they realized that the material was not good at all and that it was going to be a huge flop, and deciced it was time to get out of here.

Also possible, the image! Maybe Ivan wants them to keep the image, and they disagree with that.

In any case, i don't agree with you that they should record at all cost, regardless of the quality of the material. If Y&L think that the material is no good and don't want to finish recording with Ivan, good for them. No album is better than a crap album.

I prefer them to look for a new team and record a new good album, which fits with what the girls *themselves* want to be from now on.
I agree fully with you haku. No one, including the girls themselves, want a really crap album on an image that is totally a lie. There's no fun in pretending anymore.

But I also feel that, maybe, it's unfair for Tatu to quit... considering, according to business terms, they signed a deal and now they wish to break because it no longer appeals to them. But, once you figure in Shap's management into the equation, and think about all the bad things that have happened to Tatu, I think they can justify their departure.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.