View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 16:48   #6
fancy topping

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
I just think maybe it's a bit... clumsy to say it, from a diplomatic point of view.
yep just a little bit, especially when french president (our famous Jacques Chirac hehe lol) said few days ago that it's important for Turkish to admit they're responsible for the Armenian genocide and that would be better to say it before enter the EU
George W. Bush speech sounds a little bit like that "who cares about what european "rulers" said, it's US interest so step off b*tch" lol (it's too much but it's the idea, understand what I mean? ... now I'm the clumsy one )
Plus, today I saw on euronews that Mrs Rice thinks it's better to change the Palestinian government blablalba, omg!! americans are everywhere. Why they don't wanna change government of Israel? not in US interest? and what about the Lebanon's interest, huh?
just to set an exemple, no offense

edit : I know the Palestinian government is not a good one, but it just to show that with acting like that Americans just show that what they're saying should be done, no matter of the others lalalala (and on euronews this morning, nobody mentioned that Europeans are against this government too ... get it?)
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]

Last edited by the unforgiven; 04-10-2006 at 17:02.