View Single Post
Old 30-10-2006, 14:02   #9
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by marina
Offtop:
Absolutely true! That happened to me a lots of times. Working in a small office , for example ..say..everyday from 9 to 5 , only females..... and in couple of months time (ok , maybe not a couple of months , 4 to 5 months , and we all come to the same date!) Many time it was proven by life . I used to work in a bank , mostly females sitting in the small rooms, 4-5 people at the time...Now I'm working in another place and I have 1 girl my co-worker and it's the same story...It set me thinking how did they manage in harems ?
Offtop:
Just had sex anyway.

I agree with Khartoun2004 to an extent, but I think it might be a bit of both... some radiation and women not being in such close contact anymore. I mean otherwise all close female friends would have their periods together.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.