View Single Post
Old 15-11-2003, 21:05   #51
tATu - Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
xena225, of course a warning. How otherwise? All involved got warnings. Told you, it depends on how you place your comment. There are different ways. It's your choice to notice it or to shuffle it off. No reason for any extremism or anger.

So, everyone is calm and reasonable.

Hugs
forre,

This thread just comes handy: Would you mind telling me what made me get a warning - in my post in "that" thread where I was asking you this question, you wrote in my post You had "forgotten to place the warning" and that this was "my lucky day" - now I still don't get what point in my posts you did object to.
?

Honestly spoken there was no moderation at all yestarday night, almost 6 pages long until it was closed for which I am thankful as this was the only way to stop the madness going on in there.
There was off-topic all the way started from one user, Fidget, and no one cared about it...?

Next point you can hardly expect user here to stay calm when such hatred (and off-topic) comments are being posted.
With all due respect there was need to step in on page 3, not to speak from the following pages.

I'm aware that everything is handled differently on boards but what happened tonight, and I was part of it as sadly I couldn't hold back myself - but next time I'll try, was way beyond everything I have seen for a long time on a tATu-board.

There are enough moderators on this board and they were present at that time but no one stepped in.