View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 07:15   #100
My Waking Hour

...crying for attention : let me remind you the video shooting for Show Me Love - where is it after all? all this fuss and nothing at the end - Eurovision, and all the silly rumours of putting on a sex show. the documentary - look, we don't cry for attention just wanna disappoint our fans - the reality show - hey we're gonna record an album lets put it live on air - oh wait, it doesn't seem we're gona record it after all. Tatu wouldn't give a dime about the show and I don't blame them. Naked bridge parade anyone? Scandals on Japanese tv show. Cancelled concerts everywhere. 200 teenage girls wearing school uniforms on stage. Fights with photographers

Was all that low key? Or maybe a desperate attempt to remain in the spotlight by consensating for the deficiency -or lack - of their musical material ?

Anyway, quite interesting thoughts expressed here, variations of those things we knew from the beginning. Cause they didn't try to conceal anything.

What matters is now. Now things are pretty diri-diri-daua.

Tatu reminds me of the Soviet Union. Everything is strict and rigid at first, then perestroika comes and all hell breaks lose. And now we finally know the truth.
It's all about the money, dum dum da ra ram dum...

And it surely ain't funny...