View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 22:09   #414
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
@ Talyubittu: This is a direct quote by you on the Lena Katina Solo Project thread.

Maybe you should try to make your mind up before posting.
xxxxxxx xxxxx. Maybe you should read EVERYTHING said before posting. Do not try to make me look like an idiot because I will come back faster than gentile warts and eat you. My non-hacked up-bits-and-pieces quote that you mutilated WAS:

Quote:
As a newcomer trying to establish her own sound, Lena should not be performing any t.A.T.u. music - especially the hits. t.A.T.u. is not Lena Katina, that is the sole purpose of why she is now a solo artist.

AND
:

Quote:
Because. You're missing the entire point that Lena should be establishing herself as Lena Katina. Nobody is saying she should completely abandon all t.A.T.u. material. But eight songs of t.A.T.u. in her entire setlist? Seriously? No former band member does that injustice to their former band.
Read the entire thing next time. Because now you look like an even bigger xxxxx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakuya View Post
Shes new. She doesn't have enough material. She got shows. What she is supposed to perform if the album material is not ready? Although I agree covering other artists than tatu would be more favorable option.
If the album has 12 songs, then she should be performing more than six of her own. She's had over a year, her album should be ready to perform live. If not, I have already lost faith in this project.

Argos: I censored your post. Can we agree that we don't use insults and foul language on this forum?

Last edited by Argos; 02-08-2010 at 22:51.