Thread: Nichya
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2004, 09:01   #255
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi
Oh boy! Greg Can Deliver!

01. Mozhno Lyubit - It's just Lena, i was rather surprised and is mostly lyrical
02. Sneg - It goes from beautiful to strange to beautiful again... but for the most part it's great
03. Nich'ya - The first song of the project but it somehow has new fervor when placed after these 2
04. Odin:Odin - Ok, i LOVE this... it's just really good
05. Nikomu.Nikogda - You know this one
06. Ty Gde-to Ryadom - My favourite of the album, i think it's fantastic... it's only Oleg
07. Vsyo Vremya - This is a close 2nd, i always really liked it
08. Nachinai Menya - Yeah, you know this one too
09. Net... - I love the way this song sounds like it's being played on a record at times, but i love it (though i could do without the screaming)
10. Navsegda - It's great and you get surprised at one point
11. Nikomu.Nikogda (Remix) - no comments
12. Nich'ya (Remix) - no comments

OVERALL: I think it's a GREAT album!

Dear Greg,

I am sorry I had to remove this link from www.nichya.net/nichya .. because it caused too much trafic .. really lots of download from for whole album .. I think even if I buy more bandwidth it wont be never enough . LoL ..that is good sign ..means they are doing very very well ..

Anyone wishing to get these songs .. can also request at exchange segment of this forum .. okay. yep!

For those who had link some of the songs to play that their daily journal blogs .. and link songs to TATU or other russian artist sites.. I hope they are going to be okay now or please to give it another day .. sorry for the inconvinience .. LoL

Regards,
- Denial
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me