Thread: Nichya
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2004, 18:48   #242
Bitchka

.. the Tatu outfits ARENT even black and white

hmmm, lets see.... light color top (simple as in tanktop or t-shirt) ... dark skirt (same length) ... and the dark knee-high boots (not ones with high heel but 'army'-like) ... and so onnnnnnn

... also, I betyou money that Nichya performance was a bit ... 'vulgar' .... the 2 people from the decor getting it on on the stage

yeah, I didnt mean you said that, that is why i didnt quote it either ... ok, let me perephrase... of course both are cheap acts ... nothing surprising to me, im used to those as i said above ... but just because you put an animal rug in a boxing ring and put on some steam, 2 people dry fcuking on stage ... doesnt necessarily make it more interesing than 2 clumsy girls running around the stage without directions and holding hands. in a way ... if its going to be cheesy and pourly done, might as well be SIMPLE rather than KITSCHY

oh but dont get me wrong.. they can do whatever they want... and really, i was basically commenting on those 4 pics.... we didnt even see the show ...

edit: oh i see now y ou added what the show was about ... nice PR article again sorry, i still prefer the bulgarians with the drugs ... the 'love in the apartment' theme is booooooooring me
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!