View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 01:22   #137
Участник

IMO the stage for an honest portrayal of their relationship is coming. It might not be as exciting as trying to guess from week to week where they stand on orientation issues, but I believe the foundation is being set. I honestly think that Yul and Lena felt that the only way that their true character would ever be revealed to their fans was to rid themselves of the influence of Ivan ( who seems to get a kick out of double-speak, deceiving the audience and taking advantage of the trust of young fans). Whether the new revelation of Yul and Lena will be interesting enough to sustain them in a public that enjoys controversy, I don't know. M biggest concern is the transition: it takes time to obtain a new producer, manager, PR agent, song writing, muscial performers, creating new material, recording, setting up promotional tours, marketing, public branding, etc. and on and on. If they are not doing a lot of this behind the scene, then I believ they might have let the emotion get the better of them by breaking with Ivan too early or unprepared. It may take 6-9 months of intense work to get the new "Tatu" rolling and I hate to wait that long as I am sure that all other fans or impatient also.