View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 20:05   #14
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Trust me - all western countries have regulatives enforcing humane slaughter, but it's utopic to think cruelty to animals never happens. I know for a fact EU has a pretty strict policy of animal cruelty laws, yet I've still seen calves and cows being transported in the blistering sun throughout the continent - sometimes the drivers will take a nap in the airconditioned cabin, leaving animals to suffer in an inadequatly ventilated trailer. And that's EU. I'm scared to even think about stuff that's going on elsewhere. Koreans come to mind with their dog restaurants. There's a grizly story going around that they kill dogs by pouring boiling hot water on them, since them dying in agony will release a lot of adrenalin, thus making the meat nice and tender.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.