Thread: Via Gra
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2006, 18:24   #29
Участник

The group <<VIA GRA>> truly slavish conditions

The former artist of the group <<VIA GRA>> Tanya Nainik has given a scandalous interview to <<Moscow Komsomol>>. It was found out, that the conditions of the existence in the group always was truly enslaving.

- The group nearly split up many times - with a shudder recalls Tanya. And i'm very surprised, that this time all occured so seriously. But i already heard that the little girls have shot their next video clip with newcomer Christina (Yes-Yes, the group hasn't broken up at all, and continues to work, but while in the studio, Nadya Granovskaya fell pregnant. Have a new girl - Red.

Kostya (Constantine meladze - composer, one of the organizers and leaders of the "VIA GRA" association avt.) For the third year is successively contracted to "Factory". Will he be there or not - Is not clear! shall he throw <<VIA GRA>> every year he goes to "The manufacturers". Yes a forth year! And during the latest moment he understand that it's more favourable to remain with VIA GRA.

We inersected many female associations on tours, Certianly, everyone complained about the producers. But such, what occurred in "VIA GRA" no one saw. at the same time " Sikvok" , "Shinging" had problems, but they were simply ridiculous comparision with ours (Dared). Yes the same penalties. Or the fullest delirium is when we were in my native peter on tour, and to me i couldn't visit my mum. Let alone girl-friends! We were locked in a hotel, and nothing remains to me, Even the tv was stupid. Yes even on a rest in Kiev i couldn't leave the house. If i dared to go somewhere, the city is so small. That the would have found me.

Last edited by Blakeich; 08-04-2006 at 23:36.