View Single Post
Old 06-03-2004, 00:27   #3
iMod

Thanks for the translation Kate

Well, i agree that it's going to be difficult for Yulia and Lena to continue alone, but i don't think there was a future for them with Ivan anyway. I think that one of the reason not much was done those past months from Ivan's side is because he lost interest in the project and Yulia and Lena. I think he got tired of them and was thinking about other projects, he had no new ideas for Tatu. So i don't think it's fair to say that Yulia and Lena made a mistake because they were going nowhere with Ivan anyway, they had to do *something*. And people keep saying that Ivan has a lot of creativity, but as far as Tatu is concerned Ivan hasn't had a creative idea in a looooooooooong time, the project was in a deadend.

Now, i must admit that i'd like to see Ivan to try to replace Yulia and Lena by other girls. It would be interesting to see Yulia and Lena working under a new name and competing with the new Tatu girls, it would be like having 2 Tatus, and with 2 of them, maybe we could actually get some new material, or maybe we'll just get twice more PR stunts, lol.

I don't agree that Yulia and Lena are nothing outside of Tatu, even if they start working under a new name, they will always be the girls formely known as Tatu. A lot of people will continue to follow the girls, not because of the name, but because of *them*.

Edit: I'm not really interested in the compilation album, i have no interest in "various" artist.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 06-03-2004 at 00:35.