Thread: Via Gra
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:53   #271
Chun ruk ter!

I only know Tanya K. as the blonde pageant winner who always lip sang (and apparently made fun of a lot on this forum, lol). AntiGeisha is realy catchy though. Post 2006 I think their songs took a huge jump in improvement, having a much more mature sound that sets them apart from being a "typical pop girl group". I think all their post-2006 songs would make an amazing compilation.
Den BezTebya has a really cool chorus for me but I wish they did something to look less funny for the video...

Albina, Vera, and Olga are my "heart" line up only because they were the first ones I properly saw. Fell in love with the song and video of Cvetok I Nozh. It to me seemed like a great introduction to the group. The song, story, cinematography and the girls were so interesting.
I don't even remember how I first landed on the video... I just remember the youtube thumbnail with the shirtless guy kind of attracted me. anyway, Olga really shined in that video and I was slightly disappointed she hasn't done much else after.

Also, brief breaking update from today on Anna, leader of the golden line up, and redhead #1. Anna went to a Justin Bieber concert in LA yesterday. How fantastic. I follow her facebook. Girl needs to tone down the instagram.....
~~~~~~~~~~~
I use the same smilies in every post.
Manage your waste with a happy face!
I've just noticed the guy in my avatar (Eiji Wentz) kind of looks like a girl. But for your confirmation, it is a guy.
---
yaa glua taa ter ja bploi meu chan bpai

อย่ากลัวถ้าเธอจะ?? ?ล่อยมือฉันไป