Thread: Lady GaGa
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2011, 01:23   #366
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by regigigas1505 View Post
See, that's what I'm talking about! All her "little monsters" worship her, no matter what. Even Talyubittu, another very known Gaga fan around here, surrenders to the MAGICAL new Gaga video!

First, I'm not saying she should WANT to look beautiful... Beauty just happens, you know. And it has many faces. You should learn to read a word beyond its literal meanings.

Your "do you know LG" statement is so stretched out I won't even get started with it.

About substance, haha, I was just using and example, which means nothing. If I wanted to really discuss the video, I would not have many other options, though, considering how deadly monotonous it freaking is.

About Snowfalls, I was obviously joking, it's no masterpiece, but it's obviously a better choice of entertainment than this new Gaga's rubbish.

The difference between the two of us is: I can respect other people's opinion, even if they let me down.
I'm confused as to where I said anything relating to the topic you're currently discussing? That being, The Edge of Glory video in particular? - If you'd like my honest opinion, I do find the whole five minutes of NYC and GaGa alone a little "boring" - so the next time we discuss a topic it would be great if you'd wait for the actual discussion to start (i.e. specific comments) before assuming that I outright worship everything the woman decides to issue out of her scheiße hole. When I do not. In fact, the video is only remotely interesting to me now as the tragic death of Clarence seems to pull the entire concept "full circle" in my opinion, with respect to the overall theme of death and the afterlife. Sad to say that is all that I really find interesting about it.

If you must know, however, "Snowfalls" in all of its poorly animated incarnation of miscalculated physics is shit. I'd rather watch something boring than that pile of random nonsense branded a music video.

So concluding, the only difference is you think you know what you're talking about because the only conversation going on is the one you've been having with yourself with regard to what others opinions must be simply because you assume so. When clearly - such is not.