View Single Post
Old 30-04-2006, 22:58   #64
My Waking Hour

What anti-semiticism are you talking about? When I expressed a view that they're a dominant force that controls the planet in the economy and the media you jumped straight away; now certain people are defending misoandric and anti-religious comments that unequivocally say that religion and men are shit. If I were a religious man I'd find this offensive.
I also don't agree that Lux thread wouldn't evolve into an intelligent conversation; alas we've had enough dumb posts in the past and always something good came out of it, so I do agree that Lux's thread was closed prematurely. I'd love to take the defense of the penis vs-the-vagina debate, just for the sheer fun of it...finally I don't think that neither me or Lux are in a position to evaluate the qualities of the dick. You need to ask the people who prefer it over the pussy. ( see, that as a response to Lux's thread reads a bit ridiculous, isn't it? )

Finally, I find religious fanatics and atheists equally unbelievable. Common people, you have not a clue.

Last edited by spyretto; 30-04-2006 at 23:34.