View Single Post
Old 17-02-2004, 02:12   #86
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
kate - they start to bug you? LOL just now??

to be honest i don't really believe any of this and at the same time i believe it. if they get rid of ivan, whom i don't blame nor hate because it's not his fault, the project may as well not exist. they need ivan, he put it together, he kept it going, even when things were rocky he still stayed. it's this mind warping reality crap nonsense show that annoys me. why all this nonsense? can't they just release the album already? when it's released it'll be..'oh yeah we stuck it through, ivan was behind the whole thing. ha. ha. ha."

EDIT: yeah ivan had good ideas, but it's not luck. although the collective project resulted in something amazing, it cannot be created again. i am not quick to point the finger at ivan just because he took over things, without the other writers. how the western world reacted to tatu's image is out of ivan's hands, no one has control over that. needless to say, the image itself was controversial to begin with, that is, to the rest of the world. what then? blame the rest of the world? pffft
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Completeā„¢ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]