Thread: true christians
View Single Post
Old 22-12-2004, 22:52   #26
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi
That website was like reading my Grandfathers diary, cause he's said so many things that were exactly like what i read in there...
Mmmm, yes. It's also like hearing my father speak. Especially on the racial issue. I think many people will find someone in their life they can relate all that shit with.

... this is brilliant though. As we all well know Chrismas IS a holliday created by the pagans and the christmas tree is a satanic object of worship. Over 90% of godless Japan celebrate Christmas, which should be a proof enough Christmas is a pagan holliday.. so check this out...

LMAO

I just can't help it. I like it more and more. I was always the one to mock organized religions and it doesn't get any better then this site. The best are all those angry letters from REAL christans who get all insulted and don't get the joke. Makes you wonder about that IQ thing and atheism.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.