View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 17:54   #10
Bitchka

Well, Kishishev is not gonna play on Wed against Malta because of injury. Hmm, I really like him - i am VERY glad Stoichkov got him back in the team after he WASNT called for the Euro! He does such great job in our defence .... but seems like our coach isnt worried at all about his absence

In fact I am REALLY glad that we got Stoichkov as a head coach! That's what our team has needed ever since Penev left after getting our team as far as 4th place in the 1994 Worl Cup. Stoichkov is not only great in any aspect of the game, but also makes the athmosphere in the team RISE!

Then again, the real challange is... we usually do GREAT in qualifications.. and then the tournament comes and we CRAP our pants! ... so I really hope Itso (nickname for Stoichkov) gets us there and makes us go far

oppppppaaaaaaa stoichkov

p.s. on a side not maybe the football fans will enjoy my story: I was coming back to USA from my 3 month vacation in Europe. I left on Sept 20 from Sofia, Bulgaria with Lufthansa flight to Munich at 7:30 in the morning. So I check in... get the boarding card and all... and finally board the plane. As I am walking in, I imediatelly see a FAMILIAR face in the last row of First Class Stoichkov is sitting there with some other Bulgarian football guy .. reading the sports section of the national newspaper ... and I was sitting 2 rows behind him all the way to Munich. Then of course the planes to and from bulgaria always get the WORST gates, so we had to take a BUS to get to the gate ... and I got to hear some 'football talk' from the guy ... he of course didnt charm me with intelligence... ... but he seemed really nice... and was dressed nice. I overheard they were going to a conference in Sweden! ahhhhhhhhhh, I wanted to screm: 'Can I come too???" haha
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!