View Single Post
Old 01-03-2004, 22:55   #18
Jagged Circle

Congrats, Queenie. Well deserved. j00 r0x0rz OMGWTFHAX!!111!1 (Etc. And, I'm down with Queenie being mod for the Island. Yuss.)

And thank you to all whom voted for me (I'm Echoed, by the by) as Best Moderator. Yes. I'm still on hiatus and thus using this account to post whatever I can, whenever I can. (If you're wondering why I'm doing this, read this. :P) I'm glad that what I do means something to you all, because that's the only reason I ever bother to do any of it. For you. ^_^ A thank you would have been ample gratitude. I'm just flattered now, due to my recent absence, I don't feel deserving of it. Thank you. (I'd still want forre to win, solely for the fact that she gave herself a warning--I'm told--and that is THE bomb. Word.)

As for winning Best Looking Member... You're all crazy. Crazy, I tell you! Most of you don't even know what I look like. ...Not really. Okay, you wouldn't be able to pick me out from a crowd. :P Regardless, I'm flattered. Maybe it's a good thing you don't know what I look like. You might go positively blind with me having one eye and alien fingers. My real face is just horrendous. Ee! *Runs away with prize, covets and keeps forever, cackling madly.*

Okay. I'm done. I need sleep and to do homework and to work and to do internship and to not die in the process. ^_^'

You all have yourselves a fabulous day, week, month, and wish me luck on the whole not dying bit. А la prochaine!

~Echo.

Last edited by Editor; 01-03-2004 at 23:03.