View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 20:25   #222
we shout

Dearest Mossopp,

First of all .. I didnt get my conclusion from just that quote from The FACE: I went through Anatomy transcription and videos and articles. It just the final stage .. because I always feel its Yulia who driven the TATU project.. for example Yulia throat problem... but it always up to Yulia...to sing or not to sing.. the ESC, concert in Turkey with appendix, and Tokyo Dome with high fever. Its her.

And even she the one who said Mi TATU! Mi TATU! and you know she meant it.

Well if I were to post all quotes here ..

Second:
Quote:
"There was very big discussion what to call our group and there were lots of varients - different varients - and then we're just told "tATu"!"
Well I read somewhere before .. one of them said TATU ..but Ivan said something more interested in TATOO.. orginal name was just Project I think... but girls wants TATU. Or do you want to argue against that translation "we just told TATU!" or "we're just told TATU!" or which discussion is that what they mean? t.A.T.u. or тату?

Quote:
Again, I fail to see how you interpret the article to mean that Julia made Ivan see something in her. Maybe Ivan just saw what the rest of us see when they look at Julia - a really beautiful girl!
then maybe I am different...

Quote:
What does that mean? I'm curious...
that was Yulia's whisper in Ty Soglasna song during reconding.

"the line means: 'u are ready to sleep with ANYONE' (where both YOU and ANYONE are clearely female... russian is a gender-specific lang u know)"
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 12-03-2004 at 20:43.