View Single Post
Old 27-02-2003, 16:29   #29
Wandering Soul

Oh, I don't hate them. I don't mind listening to hip pop on the radio or telly, but I don't buy their albums. Do you know there's a British urban movement going on? We've got British black artists making really interesting music. So Solid Crew, Dj Pied Piper, The Street etc... They are quite popular.

Ms Dynamite won the Mercury Music Awards last year and two Brit Awards not long ago. She's a 20 year-old black girl from north London. She joined the biggest anti-war demontration in the UK history and performed a song two weeks ago. I was there, too. Taking pictures for my forthcoming website. (I don't know how bad it's going to be...) I think she's good.

I'll buy the second Sugarbabe album when the price is a bit lower. I still don't have the official copy of Heathen Chemistry by Oasis cos I have a pirate one from China. I'll buy it when it's Ј6 or Ј7. CDs are so expensive here!

Yes, I'm doing a master in journalism. I'm making a radio feature about Tatu and looking for interviewees. So far found no one. So I have to use my classmates as fans!