View Single Post
Old 29-07-2004, 21:57   #1
Участник

Should we start a "Role Playing Game"?

Hey everyone. I would appretiate it if you would vote on the poll above, so I can determine whether it's worth everyone's time to start a role playing game.

It's not as easy as it seems. It'll be a lengthy proccess before we get started, and I need to know if people are interested.

First of all, we'll probably need to ask our admin, Igor, to open a new subforum for "TatySite.net Forum Games" where we'll play this game, since it'll have more then one thread.

Second of all, we'll have to nominate and chose an "environment" for the game, (like a movie, TV show, book, computer game etc). That'll take two threads ("Nomination thread" where people will call out names of movies etc that they'd like to play, and "Vote thread" in which I'll choose five most popular choices and people will vote the one that will ultimately be played out).

Then there'll be a casting thread, where people choose/sign-up for what character they want to play, and who will be the narrator and so on.

And finally we'll have to choose an editor, (aka moderator for the Role Playing forum), who will monitor the game(s) to make sure they don't cross lines and are "in-character".

Anyone interested?