View Single Post
Old 29-10-2006, 06:20   #2
Bitchka

well, it is a year after this post, but still... it is once again this time of the year....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirrus
I'm not sure how big or small this celebration is in other countries, but here in California it's a big event.
well, since i am still in California, here is how we celebrated Halloween last night ... 2 of the guys at my school are DJs, so they got a big wearhouse for all of us architecture students (plus other people) to party while they spin

2 of 3 from team Zissou in the background - me and 2 of my friends went as the Life Aquatics

the 3rd Zissou

the girl Zissous dancing

no more photos, please

Zissou with the Latina inmate this is my group partnet for one of my classes and she had such GREAT outfit with 2 other latino girls (dont mind she is asian, she grew up all over the place and longest in Argentina) .... too bad at this point she has taken her wig off, she looked SO good with it... also, there is something dirty about this pic... you know how those l;atin women are..... caliente!

the other Zissous with the tooth Fairy

oh Tooth Fairy...... oh wait, here is me again (back) talking to the Latina and Steven Segal

couple pics without me:
the cute gay boy couple with the owner of the camera... forgot the name of his character, but he SO looks like him (it's from a movie that comes out next friday)

here he is again with the dead librarian
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 29-10-2006 at 06:35.