View Single Post
Old 24-06-2005, 12:41   #8
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
Dear TATU Management,

I want to make a report that nichya.net had publish the obezyanka nol mp3 on one of its page. I had informed Greg to take it off to respect TATU's wish but he wouldn't listen to me. I just want to assure you that I am innocent.
Why don't you "report" nichya.net's breach of copyright directly to Tatu's management, you can find the email on Tatu.ru.

And didn't you post Glukoza's full new album in mp3s a few days ago? Do you think Glukoza's management agrees to this? Not really. You should report that too.

Btw, i hope that you don't have mp3s of Zaschischatsya Ochkami or Nichya on your hard drive either, the warning was not just for Obezyanka-Nol, Tatu's management doesn't want fans to have mp3s of *any* unreleased songs.

And of course, i trust that you don't have any illegal mp3s on your hard drive, you own the CDs of all the songs you have, right?

And finally, magazine covers are also copyrighted, strictly speaking you can't use them without the consent of their respective publishers, why don't you report that too while you're at it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]