View Single Post
Old 15-10-2003, 04:53   #3
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
for fun but stimulating reading, steven king: dolores claiborne, the shining, desperation, needful things, the tommyknockers [to name a few].

for oddly intriguing reading, anne rice: the vampire chronicles 1-4

for deep albeit slightly extreme philosophical reading, ayn rand: the fountainhead, atlas shrugged

for stylistically beautiful reading, john steinbeck: east of eden, grapes of wrath, travels with charlie

for utter indulgence, charles dickens: great expectations [one of my all time favorites]

oy there are so many more..aldous huxley, tom robbins, ethan hawke [the hottest state], max danielewski [house of leaves - but only if you want nightmares], eve ensler [vagina monologues!!! w00t w00t], david sedaris, the counte of monte cristo, jane eyre [or anything by the bronte sisters], pride and prejudice [classic], the great gatsby [classic], one hundred years of solitude....
oy it goes on and on, and i really should start recreationally reading again

but this should be a good start ... for anyone who wants to start with classics http://www.geocities.com/craigsbookclub/books.html
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Completeā„¢ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]