View Single Post
Old 07-11-2003, 02:49   #11
Bitchka

heeeee, hi everybody ... so there are few students here great - this weekend I will go on to lesson 2 ... and have a little exercise for those who are interested in doing it

now few comments:

Quote:
eeeh heeeee, just for fun I recorded saying a few sentences in BG that I found in a reference book.
Рейч, what reference book are you reading..... ha ha ha... it made me laugh.. in a good way I mean....just because of the content- you know what sentanses to pick, dont ya, ha ha. You did very good.... you know it yourself... you have the Russian accent going , but that's ok, nothing is incorrect just sounds a little soft and some stresses are a bit off - but it is perfectly understandable - great job! Will record myself saying it and post it in a bit.

Quote:
Hehe.. I should learn Bulgarian so I'm not always making a fool of myself when I go there.. <can't read menus!>
he heeeeee one more Russian that vacationed in BG! Great... where were you that there wasnt Russian on the menu? Usually at touristy places they always have Russian in the menu.
and french... why not... we are very linguistic forum around here.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!