View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 13:11   #26
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zelda05 Send a message via Yahoo to zelda05
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
it's been a while since I've heard such an offensive and discriminatory comment
Good lord! I did say no offence!. So you were not suppose to find it offensive. Beside, my comments were amid at those who supposedly got offended by Rach friend. Anyway, my whole point was if a straight woman gets hit on by a female in a gay bar/club then she should not be offended because WAKE UP it is a gay bar/club. They should somewhat expect it. There is no justification for hitting/beating the hell out of someone.

Quote:
a guy could've been hitting on you - would you yell: "Get off me, asshole, i dont do men!" .... and then he would say: "Oh, fucking idiot! You should NOT be here in the first place if you dont wanna hook up with men and are so offended by it!"
Why yell and get cranky? Just simply tell him that you are not interested. What is the point of telling him "I don't do men." If I am in a "straight" bar. I would not be offended if a guy hit on me because as an open-minded person I should expect it being that I am in a envirnoment in which these things are normal. Beside, I can't blame the person for hitting on me as I don't have the lable "lezzie" written on my forehead.

Quote:
but you can see it has made me just a little angry, darling
Yeah. It is obvious.

coolie, I sincerely apologize if my comments have offended you (Obviously it has; otherwise, you wouldn't have taken the time to write such long message). I have nothing against straight females as all of my so-called friends are straight. And I live in a town of straight people.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Zelda [ yvfootie7@hotmail.com ]