View Single Post
Old 23-02-2004, 00:21   #102
Участник

First of all:
Million thanks to Hare for the mp3
– the more I listen to it the more I like it. It’s so often like this when I hear a new tatu song. First 10 seconds I think: “what the hell … “ Now I love it (The same thing happened with Nichya and NVNB)
And million thank to Sunny Poison for the report – very interesting - and thanks for the extra info.
We’d be lost without you.

Second:
About Yulia being rude towards fans.
Well – here is what Malaysian paper New Straits Times wrote about Lena:
http://www.emedia.com.my/Current_New...le/indexb_html

Quote:
While most celebrities, from Siti Nurhaliza to Sugababes, made plenty of stops on their way in to pose for the cameras and talk to the Press, Lena of the Russian duo t.A.T.u gave love a bad name by marching nonchalantly on the red carpet and ignoring requests for autographs.
Oh… these other stars love their fans so much - really?
Of course it’s not for me to say if Sugarbabes don’t really care for their fans – but they sure know a good photo opportunity when they see one.

Yes, Lena could have had some very nice picture taken – maybe she should have done that – it sure would have satisfied the press and some fans.

It's just that it is very difficult to make moral judgement from actions like this – when we don’t know for certain what is behind it (intent, mood, feeling etc.)