View Single Post
Old 29-02-2004, 15:08   #96
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Quote:
As a fan of both Tatu and Demyan/7B, it was disappointing for me to hear something this mainstream and conventional.
Well... to be frank, I didn't find thid song mainstream or popish... i found it just a bit boring and bad-made. There's something in it that could make it more or less decent song, but it's obvious that what we hear is not a finished album track. More likely it was made in harry with using the volcals recordered in Podnebesnaya (with doesn't have really good conditions for recording) and 'working' arrangement. That's why the vocals aren't really in tune. But the main thing for me - this song lacks emotion every track from 1st album had. From this point of view another song shown in the episode was 100 times better IMHO. It had almost no melody yet, but the beat and agression Yulia put in both screaming and rap versions, Lena's screaming and low voice attemts sounded much more convincing. And the content of the song was much more agressive. So, I'm still waiting impatiently for 'Ti soglasna' to be uploaded.

Last edited by la aurora; 29-02-2004 at 15:14.