View Single Post
Old 29-02-2004, 14:30   #93
Участник

I haven't seen the Reality Show (except for a few clips), but I've read numerous reports, I've watched the media hype, I followed discussions on various Russian and English-speaking forums, I checked the Podnebesnaya website daily - and provided that I have no first-hand knowledge of the episodes (as most people here actually) and therefore can't really assess the overall picture presented - based on WHAT I know, here are some observations:

The reality show was a total ride. Such entertainment from week to week. All the guessing, all the theories, all the conclusions - basically for nothing (except for the entertainment factor, of course.). Nobody knows anything about the state of the album, the future of tAtu, Ivan's mind, the girls' "true" relationship and so on and so forth... -- Everyone's been led down whichever road "team tATu" wanted. And people went willingly, even when suspecting they were being played. And still they keep coming back like bees to the honey, people who appreciate tAtu as much as people who despise everything tATu stands for. Go figure.

Brilliant.

Just brilliant.

Oh, that new song is marvellous by the way. Love it!

xena225

Last edited by xena225; 29-02-2004 at 14:37.