View Single Post
Old 29-02-2004, 10:54   #89
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Sunny Poison, Artem Kate, Hare... thank you guys for making this available to us!

I think that last report was rather encouraging. At least for a possiblility of tatu as a band to continue... as a group and as a brand name as well. I doubt Ivan would ever let them go and give up on the name... or if he would then Neformat certainly wouldn't. Cause Ivan is not Neformat. There are many people who invested money in the project. And they want their profit back. And it'd be counter-productive for them to give up on their most prized asset.
On another note - looks like the relationship between L&Y is closer them many of us would like to admit these days... they are AT LEAST much more then business partners I'd say.

About the song: I agree with Convol that Max Martin arangments have to go (That "toing"!!! effect in the background... that's SO "Hit Me Baby One More Time" ), if they don't want to slip into the supermarket pop slot pretty soon... that being said I belive the song has a great hook, and the potential to make it. It's still an obviously unpolished demo and current arangment may just be temporary.. just a base to carry the main tune and lyrics over it... many things can still change and I hope this song fullfills the potential that it has. I'd give it a "second single" role... the first single should be even MORE upbeat.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 29-02-2004 at 11:06.