View Single Post
Old 29-02-2004, 05:45   #83
Just Be

Thankz Sunny Poison for your report, Hare for the song and katbeidar

I posted this over tatu.us and i thought i post it here.

First of all I am glad that there is some new material that the girls will be able to give to their fans...but it wont be the same if its part of the album Ivan is going to release. For the reason that its not TATU completly there are other ppl being part of the album, and its not them all the way and its not an album to realse under their name since there other ppl singing in it.

AS for Yulia and Lena, well if they decided to go on and do their own stuff as a duo then i will always support them. The name tatu doesn't really matter to me at this moment because the name doesnt give them the talent that they have. It just a name, so if they take it or not is up to them. But if they don't, it really wouldn't matter because ppl know them for them. Of course those that dont would say "arent they those two girls that came out kissing from russia"...most wont even know their group name if they remeber them that way, only the fans or those whole reconize them as being tatu. But for me they're just Yulia and Lena, not tatu. And if they decided to take a break after this 'unpleasant soap opera', good for them bcuz they deserve it. They been in this business for a while now without a real break. And we as fans (if true fans) have to wait and give them that privlige to take a break and disappear for a while. I know for sure that once they take a break and come back fresh with a stronger passion to record a new album it will be as good as their 200km/h in the wrong lane album, maybe better, who knows?! those that have a passion for singing never stop singing or stop working in the industry of music because their love for music is always stronger than them themselves.

So ppl stop stressing so much bcuz there isnt going to be no more tatu. Because as far as we know Yulia and Lena are going to stick together as a duo, and if thats all that matter to u as a fan than theres no need to worry. But for those who are focus on them being 'tatu' well all i have to say is that nothing last forever, and change is needed in order to live in this world
So lets sit back enjoy the show