View Single Post
Old 29-11-2003, 05:09   #31
iMod

Two very powerful chapters Parrish, extremely emotional.

The ninth chapter is heart shattering. You can really feel the torment in poor little Yulia's mind, thinking that no one wants her now, and that it's her fault because she's been a bad girl. Her abductor has managed to convince her that the people who do care about her don't and that he's all she's got. That's really frightening. Thankfully she still trust Lena, that's the only true thing that remains in her life. It's only in her dreams and unfortunately she doesn't remember them but any help she can get to stay sane is welcome, even on an unconscious level.
And the fact that Lena is holding her, hoping to bring her back from her dream is *so* moving. My eyes got wet reading this chapter.

The tenth chapter... how sick do you have to be to enjoy watching a tape where a child (or anyone for that matter) is being abused and even murdered!
I'm afraid that Lena *will* have to know, at least to some extent, what happened to Yulia. Not only to help Yulia, but also because otherwise Yulia, even though she trust Lena, will always have that trailing thought in her mind "Would she still love me if she knew?". Yulia needs to know that Lena knows, and loves her no matter what.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]