View Single Post
Old 09-07-2003, 07:46   #58
Участник

Quote:
*pouts* I was TOO young when you lot watched Xena. TOO YOUNG.
Argh! Darje, you need to get your hands on some Xena episodes! Do they show Xena over where you live?

Quote:
Who apart from Xena, Gabrielle and Ares was eye candy for you ???
Well, Gabrielle and Ares were the two I drooled over constantly. And the first Hades! I loved him too! *drools for an hour*

Quote:
"Tara" came out nicer in "Roswell", mercyfully she lost that awful fringe !!
I think Tara could be one of the candidates for "Worst hair ever on Xena!" *lol* It was shocking.

Quote:
Ghalib, I also loved Tale of two muses! First because I'm a fan of Riverdance and Lord of the Dance, and this ep was so lame but funny!
I liked it too. It's one of those dumb, turn your brain off episodes. And the last scene was great wasn't it, with Xena and Gabrielle hugging with HUGE grins on their faces? Would have made a great poster.

And I laughed a lot over Gabrielle's awful replacement boots, and loved Autolycus' hint as to why she had all that pent up energy. Gee, I wonder what he was alluding to?

Quote:
Now here's a question...Long or short hair for Gabrielle? Personally, I thought she looked better with her long hair, but then again, I favour the earlier seasons.
Long, definitely long! Though she still looked great most of the time, I did like it when her hair grew out a bit and it wasn't as short as it was in season four.

One of my favourite pictures of Gabrielle is when she has short hair, from The Rheingold I think, when she is wearing that white coat with the brown patches.

(I love that coat, but we won't get into that, or else I'll start drooling again, lol!!)

Rhapsody