Thread: Mexico
View Single Post
Old 18-03-2007, 08:12   #18
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl View Post

Ah well, you guys are called Americans now, whatever. Most Canadians though never say America, we say the States or the US, I guess out of principle or just to annoy you guys.
I don't call my country America, so it doesn't offend me. I usually call it the US. But Canadians rarely piss me off actually. Some of the coolest people I've ever met were from Canada and I've had pretty much just awesome experiences there, except for maybe the rudeness in Quebec, but I still had a blast while there. Of course that all might just be due to the fact that I grew up right on the Canadian boarder since I'm from Western New York. Plus, Western New York accents are quite similar to Ontario accents as well, except for maybe the Ah lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu
Because this is America and that is Mexico. They are not the same country, and you should not be allowed into our country unless you have LEGAL access. I don't care if you're the most loved person in the world, you need a visa to visit any country that requires one, and it should stay that way.
For once we agree. I never use to care about immigration whether legal or illegal. However given the shitty ass economy and job market, illegal immigration is really starting to piss me off. People cross over at the Mexican boarder (I'm not in any way insinuating that they are all Mexican) and will work for sub-minimum wage and then American and legal residents don't get hired for jobs because the illegal aliens will work for dirt fucking cheap. It really has been getting under my skin lately. I say close the fucking boarder until the economy gets better and we stop out-sourcing all our good jobs to India.

Offtop:
feel free to ignore me also. I'm quite intoxicated at the moment, it being St. Patrick's Day and me being Irish lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes