Thread: Gossip Girl
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 07:44   #3
Bitchka

ha, of course i should've known that you'd like and watch the show

well, then... esp for you i have some info that you will not find around on the internet... [i'm trying to keep up my reputation of tatysite's Gossip Girl ... on non-tatu related subjects lol ]

since you said you love CHUCK as well... isnt it nice to see him party like a true BASS ... i mean, the guy that plays chuck this is what happens to people @ parties that pass out after too many SHOTS! other people write on your face with sharpies ... ive participated in such writings, not on the receiving end thank god!
Of course when the victim finally wakes up, which is better than NOT, the party continues... even though they are not alarmed there is shit all over their face and pics are taken... forever. you can recognize most people i presume ... we have 'nate' (boooring), rumor willis (daughter of the die hard guy), jared the poor victim (the only non-famous person in this pic and the source of it of course), markus (katy perry's fav gay), chuck (devil) bass, oh yeah and some random dude

anyways, tonight's episode was good, except i ate so much ice-cream i was in food coma half the time.... i liked jenny this episode.. cause she rebelled... and i really like her style (for clothes) she's such a east villager ... oh yeah, and the real girl playing her is like 14 or 15, but apparently a crazy partier as well hahahah ... what, did you think she was drinking soda while people are passing out from shots?!?

otherwise i think blair is extremely beautiful ... and when she's bitchy she is nearly PERFECT LOL ... i like when her and chuck are a team on evil tasks....the father is really annoying... esp this episode. and so is this new artsy guy that wants to date serena- kscheeeeeeeeew ....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 04-11-2008 at 08:01.