View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 07:55   #163
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Not one. That's what's so funny about it. She was only picked becuase she's a woman. On top of that, she has no experience with foreign policy, comes from one of the most sparsely populated states in the union, and...has a knocked up daughter for the rest of America to devour. Haha!
You know... South Dakota only has 100,000 more people in it than Alaska so you're one to talk

I find it HILARIOUS, and I do me hilarious, that Palin is the governor of one of the LARGEST (by landmass) States in the US.... Yet my tiny, tinnnnny little state of Rhode Island (the smallest state by landmass) has over TWICE the population of Palin.... So if population size of the state you are governor in, is the ONLY qualifications necessary to be a V.P candidate for the Republican ticket.... Palin is still the WORST choice because their are far more populated states in the Union with better candidates... which means she's still a Shitty choice even without considering the fact that she doesn't know anything about our Economy, Foreign Policy, or Energy Concerns (the three major issues in this election) and she's sooo far right that she's alienating all the Moderate Republicans who I might add are now jumping over to the Obama camp in massive numbers and helping him campaign door to door in battle ground states.

It doesn't matter now if Palin can rally the Fundamental Right (25% of the country, scary number) to McCain's cause... the other 75% of the country is following Obama. Hate to break the news people, but it's really the independents that decide elections, not a Political Party's base. And the independents love Obama.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes