View Single Post
Old 29-02-2004, 08:16   #86
no....

You know, at first, I really really didn't like it... Honestly, there were parts i hated... yet i listened to it on repeat hoping it would grow on me, but i didn't...

So i let it rest for a few hours, i let the projection of something i didn't like settle in my head and then i just went to listen to it and all those intial things i didn't like and stuff... somehow, are gone. I still don't think it's perfect, but i don't have a perfect copy of the song yet... so i can easily blame that on transfer [although, Artem did a great job on the rip though... it wasn't Hare... she will be bringing us the other songs ( i think) ]. But i'm sure this is just the Video Edit of the song... probably the full song is longer, Tatu has managed to create shorter edits of all the songs for the videos... so i wouldn't be suprised if that was the case for this one.

:: i also enjoy the little mutterence of "hochesh'" at the beginning of the mp3... it makes me laugh ::

So i feel better now.

Umm, can i get these lyrics in Cyrillic? I need to know what the line after "Eto Moya Igra" is... i can't figure it out, noo....