View Single Post
Old 30-08-2003, 15:04   #29

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
I'll repeat what I said in the other thread:

Britney is done for, and didn't deserve to be there. Hasn't had a hit in 2 years. Christina is good looking, and can sing great. And Madonna is a real good singer for someone her age. But I was not at all happy to see them kiss. They didn't have to do that. I don't know if they did that on purpose to make a reference to Tatu, or what, but that was totally unnecessary. Who wants to see some straight girls kissing each other when they don't even mean anything by doing so?

Now I have to admit, that was *kind of* hot, but am I the only person who was pissed off to see it? As far as I know, they're all straight, and they shouldn't have done that when it doesn't mean anything. It was obviously rehearsed, and there wasn't any feeling behind it. None of them will ever kiss a girl again, I'll bet. It's just a stupid rip-off of what Tatu did at the movie awards - As far as I'm concerned, L&Y are the only girls who should be kissing onstage, period.

And worst of all NO TATU!!

EDIT: A local radio talk show I listen to was talking about this on Friday, and they said something to the effect of: "I didn't like it because they're not lesbians, and it was rehearsed, and it wasn't hot either. But if there were attractive girls who were kissing, and really meant something by it, then that would be hot." ------- And I had to say out loud to myself "HELLO?! - I've got two girls for you! That's an exact description of Tatu!!

Last edited by ypsidan04; 30-08-2003 at 15:10.