View Single Post
Old 29-09-2004, 02:37   #9
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
On friday I'm going to Boston. I swear I'll walk around downtown with a huge "Vote for Kerry" banner.

Belive me. It's not that I like Kerry so much. It's the fact that I hate Bush much, much more. ... Not him as a person. But this whole administration. They seem like a privately run money-making oligarchy for rich people. And they do it so obviously it hurts. I think the terrorist knew EXACTLY what kind of a leader has to be in power for them to strike like they did on 9/11. They probably expected exactly what the USA will do in the future. And how it'll effect the world economy. Infact GWB missed the historical oportunity - to get rid of international terrorism as a goverment sponsored activity and degrade terrorist into crazy people fighting the windmills. He had that opportunity. The whole world public was beind them. Then he invaded Iraq and ruined everything. Economic interested prevailed before international safety. A whole new wave of "freedom fighters" are crawling from the huts wrecked by american artilery. A whole new wave of troops with a reason to hate and nothing to live for but revenge. Endless cycle