Thread: Britney Spears
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2008, 16:58   #71
pie crust

Quote:
But she said on her documentary that she's having a really hard time, but working, and singing and dancing is what's making her feel better. I'm like that. If I'm having huge problems in life I don't want to shy away. I want to work on my art, I want to write and get my creative juices flowing, it's very much like self therapy.
You are cute with your art

But Britney... well I just watched the documentary yesterday yay! And I can't really agree with you. I can agree to some extent - that within the bubble in which she is trapped, dancing and recording is making her feel better. But you have to admit she is a 15-year old trapped in a 20-something woman's body, a person who never took care of things herself, a person who will forever be trapped. She has people around her watching her every move, both the people working for her, her family, and the paparazzi. She's never gonna get out... unless she stops recording and chooses to go to Louisiana. Which she said she wanted to do, and yet she never did. Hmm.

Also that documentary, although it was touching, was total BS. I mean, it made her seem like a fun person, her kids were cute, blah blah, but I felt it wasn't 100% truthful ("People shave their heads all the time") and you can tell Britney isn't recovered, and almost seems to have no idea how things in life really work, poor girl. She was screwed over by guys who weren't good for her and yet she is dreaming of having a man. Nothing wrong with that, but she still doesn't seem like she's strong enough herself. And yeah it's pretty sad to see her suffer 'cause you know she deserves better.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]