Thread: Britney Spears
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 18:11   #61
pie crust

Girl is doomed... maybe. I haven't seen the documentary (But I will of course ) but she's being pushed very far, very quickly. Is she seriously stable enough to start performing again? I saw one of the newest performances and she looked really nervous and not like she was fully enjoying herself. I don't understand why she can't just lay back and relax, she's had a terrible, what, 2 years? No need to go back on stage so quickly. Thing is, being in the spotlight is the only thing she knows how to do.

I think recording an album and doing concerts and interviews isn't such a wise choice right now, when she's still recovering. That kind of lifestyle is stressful even for artists (she's not an artist, but still) who are mentally stable and in control of their lives, I don't understand how she is gonna benefit from this, at all.

I know a lot of people are rooting for her, but she's gonna hear some bad reviews too, and when you're trying to be perfect and recover from mental issues and all the other things that have happened, it can be tough. I know all of her fans are super excited to see her back, but I don't think she's fully herself just yet.

Wow, I didn't know I could write such long posts about freaking Britney Spears
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]