View Single Post
Old 31-01-2004, 09:27   #31
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by convol
this could rather be an indication that they (and/or Ivan) want to release an album they are content with (with everything that entails) instead of having rushed out a substandard album and tried cashing in while Tatu were still moderately mainstream popular around the world.
Interesting point. And I must say I'm really curious what the new album will be like - because tATu keep surprising us with unexpected things, so at this point I don't think anyone can really predict the musical direction they are going to take, though Yulia's statement that it was going to be a mixture of rock and trance sounds very promising to me and seems to be confirmed by the collaboration with De Luxe and I.F.K. We'll see.

Quote:
I'm personally really pleased with both NVNB and Nichya.
So am I, and I also liked their collaboration with Polusa.

Quote:
"In this minichaos lies the source of Tatu's vital energy".
I really like that quote. At the moment so much is happening, with the reality show every weekend, new articles every day, this awesome Podnebesnaya website which gets updated with info, exclusive pictures and polls almost every day and has an interesting forum as well, there's interaction with the fanbase by way of polls and the chat and the competitions and the uploading of mp3's and so on and so forth. So much is happening. Good times!

xena225