View Single Post
Old 02-03-2004, 11:43   #22
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Khhmm... here's my speech then:

"I'd like to thank Echoed without who this award would not have been possible. I'd also like to thank Queenie for not being a man, cause then I'd have no chance whatsoever... She's like the LOTR of the tatysite.net awards
A big thank you goes out to Kate, for always inspiring me to reply to her posts and polls. You're a true inspration Kate.
Also I thank tatysite.net administration for being so diligent, tolerant, democratic and unbiased troughout these months. If all the worlds goverments were so understanding to individuals needs, mankind would surely be living in peace and harmony today. (We'd probably all be speaking chinese as well. *coughs* )
Anyway.....
Last but not least, I'd like to thank the whole tatysite.net community for being as great as it is and (most of it) so great to debate with.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 02-03-2004 at 12:17.