View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 06:12   #30
no....

I wonder how many people will realise we get more oil from Mexico than we do any Middle Eastern Country... At least that's what all the text books and figures i've seen are telling me (up to date).

StaringElf, i don't like Bush, but he didn't make any decisions alone, it's true. And i HATE HATE HATE when people say that "he caused thousands of deaths" because, i'm sorry... my brother served in Iraq and everyone he knew was killed by the Iraqis... it's not him who's technically killing them, My brother was giving children clothes, giving them food, that's what most of the soldiers are doing over there... and yet we're the evil still because of George Bush. I don't think that the war in Iraq is a bad thing... because, if you weigh it all out, should ANYONE be ruled in such a way? Why won't anyone just stand up and go "you know, this isn't right"

I know, should anyone have the right to police the world, i'm not sure... but i think we can all agree that no man in power should all of sudden deside to gas bomb an innocent village of Kurds in the middle of night...

So OK... am i horrible person? I'm american and i support this war. I'm not voting for Bush because of his"born-again-higher-than-though-christian-anti-pro-choice-screw-stem-cell-research" campaign... and well, i'm so sorry our system is messed up, and i wish we could change it. I think we just need to start new, completely new people, new ideas, new idealogy... but i'm afraid it won't happen... It's the one flaw in our system... BUT, i'm sorry... don't act like you know all the answers, NONE of US do, and WE won't know REALLY what's happening over than for a long while, probably when it's over... and who knows how it will be....

i find it funny being criticised for our political awareness, cause i dunno... everywhere i turn i see something political... everyone supports someone and shows it, and no one is afraid to speak their mind. We're pretty aware of our faults, and we DO try to fix them...

:: i'm sure this made no sense, but i'm getting sick of pointing fingers ::