View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 18:37   #9
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
marina is absolutely right...We Americans give all the freaken time, but do we recieve? Of course not. And we're still hated. Hell, it's sad & pathetic that we help other country's people more than our own. All of the National Guard that SHOULD be here in America to help out fellow AMERICANS like their job designates them for, are in freaken IRAQ helping out the Iraqi people. Go figure.

As an American, I can't believe what's happening in N.O. First off, I know that it's crazy right now, but damn, they could at least attempt to come together like people did in New York and help each other. They have really turned into animals down there...it really is survival of the fittest right now.

I honestly think it's pointless to rebuild that city...the damage is just too much and why bother? It's just going to get flooded again in a matter of time. Plus, all the pollution there from water, chemical plants, human/animal waste/decomposing bodies, & all the other industrial pollution is going to just make it unbearable anyway.

It's a shame. I just feel bad because my uncle lived there & we haven't heard from him since before Katrina hit so we have no idea where he is or if he's even alive.