View Single Post
Old 09-10-2003, 14:36   #51
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Sry, guys for the delay. I know, I was supposed to post these comments last night but ur teacher is a student herself. So when I came back home yeasterday, it was over 11 pm already and writing these answers I just fell alsleep right there on my keyboard at about 3 am. Haven't sleept for 2 days already, so got up only at 4 pm. I have a kind of day out, so I'll answer ALL of U in some hours (i hope so...) I'm also planning to post Lesson 3. Here's what I was able to write last night.

queenie, say the text of the first excercise. We are learning to read now, u know... if U still have some difficulties after my explanation, listen to the files that were already post. I'm gonna upload my own variant but just a bit later. I want other students to try first.

Elf, ukrainian? but first language is russian? how? Anyway, would like to hear U speaking and if U have no problem with it, U could become my assistent... the process is so intense, that I def wouldn't mind having one or two

Yeah, and somebody, explain prostrel how to record (or I'll be to do myself 2morrow)... U doesn't HAVE TO do recording, guy. It's all voluntary... U are my student anyway. I just don't like the idea that U don't do ur homework ONLY coz U don't how... It's not supposed to be so.

Oh, coolie, don't do this with me! I really DO enjoy ur voice a lot. And it's always useful to have some audio english paractice... but my connection is so slow and expencive, that after downloading all those files, my account is almost empty. So, don't be surprised if I suddenly dissapear for a weak or so. I'll need some time to save some money for connection I'm in a kind of financial crisis now. If this happens, I'll be working on the studying schedule for U all this time, I swear! Hope U have enough material to work with at the moment. And cool, as U have the higher level right from the beginning, I won't mind having some other extra-exercises from U. U and Elf could also find something to entertain the rest of the students if I'm absent for long, ok?

But I still need to ask u guys, to post ur files in MP3 if possible. I'll be downloading ur stuff anyway, but it would just be a bit faster *read: cheaper* for me... :P And cooooolie, plz don't be too lasy and type some of the things U say (U can record the file and just type the general meaning for me). Files over 2 Mbs make me wanna cry, really. I so want to get them and I just sit in front of my screen waiting for the downloading process and knowing this is may be the last time I'm online. huh...