View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 02:58   #28
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Actually a good statement maker should be able to do both. That's my point.

And even if you don't agree on this point, who's to say that spy pisses EVERYONE off, with all of this statements. You're basing your opionion (as it seems) on some isolated incidents, where you didn't appreciate his comments, when most of us here on the forum have a 2 year history of posting, in which there were ups and downs.

Still... I think it's art to stir things up properly (not just randomly, like the wanker boy, though I admit he was amusing ), so even if he DID intentionaly provoke people sometimes he did it in a witty manner, which again makes him the best statement maker.

Just for clarification: I have nothing against haku. He's a good mod and a great asset in general to this forum. I just don't think he's the best statement maker.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.